Wednesday, March 2, 2011

First Dates...

Six years ago today, Jim took me on our first date.  We went to On the Border, and up to this year, have continued that tradition.  Unfortunately, there's not one close, so we found some On the Border margarita mix yesterday and we'll have some of that tonight.
#31.  I'm truly thankful for a man who ALWAYS remembers our little anniversaries.  He has a spreadsheet that he keeps that tells him exactly how many days we've been together, how many days we've been married, how old our kids are, and that sort of thing.  I really appreciate that he does that.
#32.  In-laws that are willing to take our kids for a couple of days...  They took the boys to the Imagination Movers concert in Portland.  The boys had such an awesome time, and I'm really anxious for them to get home so we can hear all about it.
#33.  Time spent together...  I know I've mentioned this before, but it really means a lot to me, so I don't think it's a bad thing to be continually thankful for it.  Jim and I always have such a good time together, and because my in-laws had the boys yesterday, we had ALL day.  It was wonderful.  We had Haven, but since she's not really talking yet, we really got a lot of "us" time in.
#34.  That my parents think so much of my husband.  Here's my dad's comment on my facebook status this morning:   He is an honorable man...and your dad is STILL proud to have him as a son.  
I LOVE THAT!  
#35.  The smell of freshly baked cinnamon rolls coming from my kitchen.
#36.  Early mornings in a quiet house.
#37.  The reflection of the mountains on the water.



No comments:

Post a Comment