Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring at last?

We can hope, right?  We just got back from a trip to Idaho, and they had SNOW.  Ridiculous!  It's MARCH for goodness sake!  Today, though, it's absolutely gorgeous outside.  Pretty enough for strolls along the river.  I love that walking is something that we all enjoy together.

Here's more of my "thankful list."  I am blessed.
50. Ripples on the water
51. Sunny afternoons for playtime in the back yard
52. That my babies don't have breathing problems even though 2 of them started out with apnea and other lung issues.  THANK YOU GOD!
53. The way my dog barks at "Veggie Tales".  For some reason he and Larry the Cucumber don't get along.
54. Anticipating having tea with my mom.
55. Watching my boys play with "punch balloons"
56. Babies chasing bubbles
57. Baby bell cheese
58. My orchid
59. Love notes in dry-erase markers left for me on my bathroom mirror
60. Broken reflections of the mountains on the water
61. Paper chains made by little hands… on each link something written for which they are thankful.
62. New nieces and nephews
63. Trips to see friends and family
64. How gentle the Asher-man was with his new cousins.
65. Messes made by babies having fun.
66. Coming home after a few days away
67. Taking walks along the river
68. That my husband loves me enough to do things for me… Just because.

Just a side note...  the kids have been making a paper chain of things that they're thankful for.  Every link has something written on it.  It's growing every day.  I'm loving that this is becoming a family thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment