Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Not so busy...

I've taken it easy the last few days...  Something's going on with my abdomen, and we're not quite sure what it is.  It could be another kidney stone, but we're not quite sure.  I'm so thankful that Jim steps up and takes care of the house and the kids when I'm not feeling well.  I do have a back log of pictures of bows to show you, though. :)
I've also had some more time to keep up with my One Thousand Gifts list.  I would recommend this book to everyone.  It's SO good!
92. That my husband sees when I need a few minutes and takes control of the kids.
93. Dreams and ideas swimming around in my head and growing into something more
94. That all three of my kids are playing nicely together at the moment.
95. Status updates that make me smile
96. Listening to Jim teaching the kids about Sabbath.
97. The hum and whir and swish of the washing machine
98. A clean kitchen
99. The scent of blueberry muffins


Here's some pictures of some bows I made for the Mule Deer Association of Idaho:  I think they turned out pretty well.  I can just see little girls decked out in camo!



No comments:

Post a Comment