Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I wonder...

if Jim will have a job soon.  I'm trying to be patient, but it's not working out so well.  I'm so thankful that we were prepared for this, but I'm hoping that he'll get a call any time.  I know that God is in control of it, so I'm not really worried, but at the same time I have to wonder how long it's going to take.  I refuse to stress...  I WILL trust.  "Trust is the antitheses of stress." (Ann Voskamp)  I keep saying that to myself.  That one hit me pretty hard.  I know that as I continue to attempt to be thankful for everything around me that it becomes more and more difficult to stress.  I love how that works.
I've been keeping a document open on my desktop so I can write things down as they come to me.  That's why all the little spurts of lists that you see here.  Here's some more:
69. In-laws that love our kids enough to take them for a few days and spend time with them.
70.  That my abs are SORE!  A flat tummy is coming again!
71.  For friends to give me mommy advice and prevent me from freaking out over little things
72.  Cheez-it's 
73.  Down blankets that are so perfectly fluffy
74.  Old pictures
75. Thought inducing words read from Write, Pray, Love.  (Thank you, Lisa!) http://writepraylove.blogspot.com/
76.  Haven feeling better
77. Toys strewn all over the house reminding me of the little ones that I love so much 
78  .My helpful little men
79.  How each of my kids are so amazingly unique
80.  How the dirt road across on the mountain across the river looks like someone laid a string on it.  I love how it curves and winds all the way to the top.
81. For peace.  Peace in my home, peace in my heart.

I'm hoping to get back to making some bows in the next couple of days, so I should have some new pictures of those up.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Keep on keepin' on, especially with your list. My dear grandmother had apparently kept a prayer list for many years that none of us knew about. Imagine our surprise when she passed away when our kids were high school and college ages, and we found pages upon pages of prayer requests for them as babies, etc. I'm rambling, but trying to say that someday, these lists will mean so much to your children! I will send up some extra prayers for your handsome man to find work soon. They keep saying that the economy is improving. I have faith that God will open a door for him. Blessings to you, have a good day!

    ReplyDelete