Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday...

My poor husband is really starting to get anxious.  He needs a job.  He needs to work.  We know that God is in control and that He has a plan, but the waiting is hard.  It's always hard to wait.  So, keep praying for us.  This is getting rough.

My bow making has really picked up over the last week...  I've got a bunch more to make, so I'll be busy with that.  I'm just praying that it continues this way because the extra bit of income is really nice.  Here's a couple pictures of some more than I did this weekend:



I'm still working on my list, although in the last few days, it's not growing quite as quickly as I would like but the last few days have been absolutely nuts.  The kids were sick, (they're better now) I've been making bows galore, and we've been having computer issues.  Good times, good times. :)
82.  For little messes in the boys room that saved the Asher-man from getting hurt badly.  He fell off the bunkbeds onto a tile floor.  His head landed on a stuffed kids' chair.  So thankful!  That could have been BAAAAD!
83.  The shadows of the clouds on the mountains
84.  Lots of bow making to keep me even busier than my 3 kiddos keep me.
85.  Healthy kids, once again.






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment