Wednesday, March 23, 2011

STOKED!

So, on top of the HUGE order that I just filled, I got another one today!  This is awesome.  It's been so long since I've had anything and then BAM!  Business!  SO good~!  God is good!  He knew we really needed this right now.  Keep praying for the job situation.  Lots of leads, but nothing definite quite yet.  We know it'll come, but the waiting is rough.
Here's a picture of my Haven in some of my clips.  I know it's more flowers than hair, but hey, it's cute.  She took her first couple of steps yesterday, so we're in trouble now!   She's into EVERYTHING, and keeps me on my toes.  (Well, more on my toes, since her brothers already had me that way.)

Here's some more of my list of things to be thankful for.  It's growing!


  1. Convicting words that remind me once again to TRUST.  TRUST.  I cling desperately to that word right now…  But the thought occurs to me… I cannot TRY to trust.  Trust just IS.  It's a choice.  I choose to trust.
  2. Friends who make me laugh when I'm having a hard time.
  3. Antique silver tea spoons
  4. The amazing feeling of work well done.
  5. Watching my kids wrestle with their daddy. 
  6. My daddy.  I'm so thankful that he set the example of the type of man I should look for to spend the rest of my life with.

  1. Watching my boys fly a kite with their daddy.

Priceless moments.  Life is good!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment