Thursday, July 1, 2010

So...


On Tuesday I should find out whether or not I can put any weight on this foot. I'll admit, I've been hobbling about on it a lot more than I probably should, but hey, I've got three kids to take care of. The Asher-man helped me out a bit today, though. He decided he was going to fix my hurt foot, and grabbed a "Handy Manny" hammer and screwdriver and went to work. I don't understand why real doctors don't use those kind of tools. My foot feels great!

In other news, I sold two of my Fourth of July clips yesterday. I'm pretty pleased with how those have sold, but surprised that I haven't sold more off of my Etsy site.

My younger brother is in the military, and is stationed in England. He received a promotion yesterday to Staff Sergeant, and we are all so proud of him! I'm thankful for the freedom that he is protecting for our country.


No comments:

Post a Comment