Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday

For me, Tuesday is just like any other day...  Laundry, dishes, diapers...  Bows!  I actually made 9 or 10 different ones yesterday, but I'll upload them one at a time so I don't overwhelm you again.  This is one that I made for my niece Alyah, who is in England.
Today, though, I'm seriously considering just having a lazy day...  Sitting out on the patio with the baby watching the boys play in their pool.  Until they go to Nana's anyway.  I'm going to get a manicure.  I've found that I have a serious need for pampering when Jim's not around to pamper me!
So...  I may just go for the manicure, and I may stop off at a craft store and do a little scrapbooking or something...  I've looked at some of their classes, and there's several that look like a lot of fun.  I'm seriously behind in the scrapbooking world.  I have a lot of baby pages for Jay, maybe 3 or 4 for the Asher-man, and NONE for the baby.  I need to get busy!  But, with three little ones getting into everything, it's really been hard to haul all my stuff out of the closet and create a page.  We'll see though.  My printer pooped out on me yesterday, so I can't even print anymore pictures, which is a serious issue.  Oh, well.....  I'm sure I'll be plenty busy.
I found some super cute embellishments for my bows yesterday.  These lady bug buttons will be absolutely adorable in the center of the black and white bows.  And rhinestones!  HUGE rhinestones for the center of my flowers.  A girl can never have too much bling, you know.
All right, I'd better get back to the grind, I guess.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment