Friday, July 9, 2010

Home again, home again.



It was SO nice to sleep in my own bed last night! Jim pulled in just as the kids and I were getting out of the car, so it was nice to have someone help me unload, not to mention, it was nice just to see him. We had a wonderful time with my grandparents, and I thinking we'll have to do it again soon.
The boys played in the pool, and with the little golf sets I got them, and basically wore themselves out. Haven was a little cranky because she was out of her element, but I think she had a good time, too.
I just got my first shipment from www.reasonableribbon.com and I'm super excited about it! They have a ribbon of the month club, and this is my first month of that. Lots of accent ribbon, and I figure what I can't use to make bows, I'll use to scrapbook. This month's assortment is black and white, and I already have tons of ideas floating through my head on how to use them. Look for pictures later on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment