Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ovarian Cancer Awareness

Some of you may know that I recently a friend of mine was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer. She's gone through surgery now, and will be in pretty hardcore chemo for a while. Please keep her in your prayers. She has two little boys to take of and is a single mom.
I wanted to do something to help, so I've decided to make some bows in her honor. The color for Ovarian Cancer Awareness is teal, so my "Amber Bows" will be teal. These bows will sell for the same price as all my others, but 50% of the proceeds will go to Amber herself (if you wish) or towards the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance. (http://www.ovariancancer.org/)
I'll be posting updates on Amber, and information about Ovarian Cancer periodically, so stay tuned for that. Here's the two styles of "Amber Bows" that I've made so far, and I can add different colors of tails and that sort of thing. For right now, though, these are what will be posted.



No comments:

Post a Comment