Thursday, July 29, 2010

On our way

Back home!  I really had a good time this trip, and I have bow orders to fill when I get home!  Good stuff!
We got Jim "settled" in the camper that he and his dad are staying in during the week and then the kids and I drove an extra hour and a half up to Moses Lake, WA.  My aunt and uncle live there, and opened their home up to us.
They have gigantic backyard and toys and things that little boys love, so there's been no boredom whatsoever!  Yesterday we went to the aquatic center and the kids really had an awesome time there, too.  Jay told me a little while ago that he doesn't want to go home.  I guess that's the sign of a successful trip, eh?
Anyway, we're anxious to get back home and this mommy's ready to get my kids back to their routine.  I hope you all had as wonderful of a week as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment