Friday, February 18, 2011

Life in a Bubble

Wow.  I've always felt like I've lived in a bubble.  Growing up in a pastor's home, I felt like everyone was watching, and everyone had certain expectations of me.  I need to change my perspective of the bubble.  Like each moment is a bubble, and I need to enjoy that moment because it's SO fleeting.
#13.  Right now.  Trash needs emptied, I need to take meat out for dinner and get things together since my parents are coming over tonight, telling my boys not to make a mess with their breakfast, and trying to get my thoughts together for my day.
#14. I'm thankful for LEARNING to be thankful.  I'm starting to see things so differently...  A way to live in gratitude.
#15.  Babies dancing.  Haven's just learning.  She's not walking yet, but oh, that girl can dance!
#16.  The illogical logic of a three year old.  Asher just put his boots on his feet in order to go in the bathroom and change from his pull-up (he wears one at night) into his big-boy underwear.

So, like I said, I have to get things together for my parents' visit.  I'm excited to see them.  We're only an hour apart, but only see each other once a month or so.  It'll be a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment