Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Brownies

are in the oven.  YUM!  We've really been bums for the most part today.  Well, the kids & I have been.  Jim was up and working downstairs at 5 this morning.  (he has a little bit of work that was sent his way, and we're really grateful for that, but we're hoping for something more steady soon.)  The kids and I are still in our jammies, just hanging out and watching movies.  I love movie days!
#23.  Movie days!  Snuggling on the couch with the kids is the best!
#24.  Baby steps.  Haven's not officially walking yet, but she's pretty darn close.  She cruises around everywhere and could walk if she'd try.  I'm really not all that anxious for her to start, though.  She's my last one, so all the growth markers have been bitter sweet for me.
#25.  Brownies that make my entire house smell AMAZING!
#26.  The way the river is a blue-green today.  There's little whitecaps on the usually still water, and it looks so deep and mysterious.
#27.  Baby giggles.  'Nuf said. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment