Sunday, February 20, 2011

Beauty in everything...

I feel like I should have some sort of a preface to my thankful ramblings, but I supposed the previous posts will do, right?  I've got a long way to go to get to 1,000, but, hey, it's starting to be fun.  There's a lot more that I'm thankful for during the day, but I only have a few minutes to write them down, so this is what's here for now.
#17.  Lazy Sunday afternoons when all three of the kids are sleeping and I have time to sit and watch a movie.  This very rarely happens, and so it makes me all the more grateful when it does.
#18.  Blue skies devoid of clouds that make it look deceptively warm outside when it's only 40 degrees.
#19.  I love that Asher stopped Haven from falling down the front porch steps yesterday.  He's only three, and I've never even mentioned to him that it would hurt her.  He grabbed her and held her until I could get to her.  Pretty good, I'd say!
#20 Rosy cheeks with chocolate remnants on them.
#21  Chubby baby feet that won't fit in shoes.
#22.  Orchid blossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment