Sunday, June 27, 2010

So, we're up and running...

It's still a work in progress, of course, but the blog is pretty, I've got it on my Android, set up a Picasa account and.... sheesh. It really was a lot more work than I thought it would be. I think I'm going to enjoy it, though. It'll be something else to keep me busy, though. (Like I really need that, right?)
We're getting ready for Jim's 2nd week of work away from home. I'm so thankful that I've got help since I'm off my feet, but it sure is hard when Daddy's not here. I know it'll become routine fairly quickly, but just because it's routine doesn't mean it's easy. He'll be leaving in a couple of hours, though.
I plan on making more bows this week, getting caught up on all my coupon stuff (I'm a couple of weeks behind) and watching chic flicks. (We just subscribed to Netflix.)
So, for now, I'm going to spend some time with Jim, and try to make the next couple of hours as pleasant as possible.


3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world Becky! I will post about your blog on mine :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the world of sharing!!! It's fantastic and you will enjoy it. Your bows are gorgeous!!! Those babies are too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bows are beautiful! The big yellow sunflower on that sweet baby made me smile out loud! Great job!

    ReplyDelete