Sunday, June 27, 2010

In the Beginning?

I guess that's an appropriate title for my first blog post... Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I'm married to the most wonderful man, Jim, who works his tail off so that I can stay home with our three kids, Jay (4), Asher (2), and Haven (6 months).
Currently, I'm spending a lot of time off my feet as I just had surgery to remove an extra bone in my foot. I'm on week 5 of recovery, and my foot's in a boot. I wore a bright purple cast for 3 weeks, and hopefully I'll get this silly boot off in the next week or so.
I've been thinking about blogging for a long time, and really have decided to do it primarily to give my etsy shop more exposure. I'll be writing about that along with the other things that I enjoy and am passionate about. We'll see how it goes. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Nice!!! I'm heading over to my blog right now to put a link to yours!! Love your background and slideshow.

    ReplyDelete