Monday, June 28, 2010

Lovely Morning...

I was awakened at 6 am by my 4 year old telling me he had to go potty. Steph was in the kid's bathroom getting ready for summer school, so he couldn't go in there. Ugh. I wish I had coffee right next to my bed so I could prepare myself for my day before even getting up.
So, now that we've been up for a while, I'm looking around at my house and thinking of all the things I wish I could do. I'm sorta limited right now by my bum leg. Anyway, my laundry and my dishes need done. I'm trying to convince the boys to go upstairs and play, but they want to watch 'Veggie Tales.' Yeah. I'm not giving in to that one. Not only do they not need to sit in front of the TV, but I need to save my sanity by not talking to tomatoes for a day or two.
All in all our day should be pretty uneventful. I'll clean my house, change diapers, keep kids happy and fed, and go to a BBQ at my mother-in-law's tonight. I may throw a couple more bows together, I may get caught up on my coupon stuff, and I may go out with a friend after the BBQ. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment