Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Wow... It's been a while.

And so much has happened! We moved into the Tri Cities, and I LOVE IT! It's so nice to be around people and to have all the conveniences of living in town. I love my house on the river, but I was lonely.
I've also had surgery recently, and it really threw me for a loop. I figured that since I'm young, it would be a quick recovery. Not so much. I'm doing better every day, though.
Up until now I just haven't felt up to posting anything, much less making bows. I'm feeling more like myself, though so I whipped up these today. Aren't they cute?

They are made with mint green and coral, which are really big colors right now. I love the combination! And pigtail bows are so versatile! These are shown with both bows attached to a headband, but that's only one of the several ways to wear them. Check out my etsy site for other ideas!
I'll have more bows posted soon. I've already had requests for summer bows, and will be posting some of those in the next few days, so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment