Monday, April 9, 2012

Expanding my horizons

I recently taught myself to make a tutu dress. Haven's going to be the flower girl in my cousin's wedding next month, and the dress she wanted wasn't available, so I decided to try my hand and making it. It turned out so cute! Here's a couple of pictures of it. I still need to attach the sash, but you get the idea.

Since it turned out so well, I decided to give the skirts a try, too. This is one I made this morning. I love it! The bow on the back finishes it just perfectly. And Haven absolutely loves prancing around in it.
Both the dress and the skirt are for sale on my Etsy site. They can be made in any color and for a couple of dollars extra I will make matching hair bows. You can't beat that! Don't forget that shipping is always free on my site!

No comments:

Post a Comment