Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Holidays...

In May!  I had a bunch of holiday ribbon that I wanted to use and get on the Etsy site, so here they are!  I think my favorite is the snowman one.  Maybe I'll have a sale on them in the near future. :D




These really are so cute and fun.  I love the blue and silver one, too.  Perfect for Hannukah!  They're in the "Holiday Bows" section of my shop, where you'll also find the fourth of July bows.  Here's a couple to look at:

Enjoy!

Oh, and here's more of my list of things to be thankful for:
131. Waking up looking over the beauty of the river.
132. That FINALLY spring has sprung
133. That the entire family is hanging out in the bedroom playing
134. For handmade Mother's Day cards
135. A creative husband
136.Laundry
137. That my dog is not a diva
138.Tide washing machine cleaners… My washer smells GooooooooD now!


Enhanced by Zemanta 

No comments:

Post a Comment