Monday, August 15, 2011

I just caught

The Asher-man pulling baby wipes out of the container one by one and putting them on a blanket he had spread out on the floor. When I asked him what he was doing, he said that he was going to make a train with them. Argh. They're all cleaned up now, but, goodness.... What a waste!
My house is wonderfully busy right now. My sister-in-law is here with her kiddos for the next few days. I LOVE having them here. But, with 6 kids under 6, things get a bit crazy. (good crazy!)
Most of the kids are down for their naps right now, so it's relatively quiet.
I got some new ribbon, and made a bunch of new bows this morning. My favorite set is some pigtail bows made out of pink and brown 'cowgirls rock' ribbon. They're SO cute! Pictures to come soon!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment