Tuesday, November 23, 2010

We are back in business!

At least I feel like I am.  I have a goal of adding new items to my etsy site at least once a week, and blogging at least twice a week.  No guarantees on how well I'll be able to stick to that, but we'll give it a shot.
I'm busy getting ready to make a trip back to good ol' Idaho for Turkey day.  Lots of packing this time, as it will include a birthday party for Lil' Miss Haven, too.
I'm super excited, though.  It'll be good to see family and friends, and celebrate Thanksgiving with them as well as Haven's first birthday.  I made some really cute bows for her to wear with her birthday dress, but you'll have to stay tuned to see them on her.
Here's a picture of her in her Thanksgiving ones, though:  Pretty cute, eh?  And the Asher man thought he was all sorts of cool holding her, too.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment