Monday, August 16, 2010

It's picking up!

Last Friday I sold a whopping THIRTEEN clips.  Awesome.  I'm still excited about it when I think about it.  Some of my newest creations are my multicolor daisy clips.  I've posted the pink one before, but I've since made brown and white, black and white, and a couple of other combinations.


 Here's a picture of the brown and white ones.  If you look closely, you can see an initial button.  CUSTOM clips, ya'll!  Put your little girl's initial on her hair clips.  Pretty cute, eh?

I'm having SO much fun with these ones.  I'll keep posting more pictures!  Let me know if you have any ideas!

Gotta go make lunch for the kiddos.  Have a stupendous day!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations - THIRTEEN!!! That's a great sale :) Love these brown ones. Great job!

    ReplyDelete